Friday, September 05, 2008

My vision in carrier

In this week, there 2 person who had asked me about my vision in carrier.
The first is my sister (a good friend who I deemed as a sister) and the second is my Project Manager (PM) Superior ..

When my sister asked me that question, I answered, " There some vision..(ada lah)"... Then, after I leave her, suddenly I asked myself, "What is my vision?? Is it really there?? What 'ada lah' means??"

In other time, when my PM asked me, I convinced to him that I really don't know my vision, my achievement etc..

I don't know why I try hard to still in my current job with all of the lack and the excess, but also I still don't know where I must go and move on? What the kind of job that I really want to?

In the first times I worked in my current job, I really motivated with my big plan. I want still worked there because I want realized my plan. Then it realized, at least I just wait the chance from My God to permit me finishing that plan.

Then, when that plan realized I don't know what other motivation is it... is it higher position, higher salary??? not really...
specific knowledge?? I haven't decided what it will be?

I just know one motivation, that is I worked in good environment with many good and kind friends with Islamic nuance.
I just wonder, if I can get another job place with the peoples who always motivated me directly or indirectly to be a better person..

And I just know 1 of my achievement, that is have a little company .. specifically virtual company... but I think it still long time to realize it... because it really need mature plans, and need some capital...

Hmm I try with my best to still think about it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment